- Access (ver. 97, 2000, 2002)
- ASCII Text File
- Becker Quality Solutions Reaction Plan Manager
- Brown & Sharpe DataPage
- Excel (ver. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 97, 2000, 2002)
- InfinityQS ProFicient
- Lighthouse SPC
- Lotus 1-2-3 (.wk1, .wk3)
- Minitab ver. 12, 13, 14, and 15
- Mitutoyo Measurlink
- ODBC/OLE DB databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc.
- Q-DAS (with full support for K Field mapping)
- QMD ClassOne, ClassTwo, and ClassThree
- SQL Server (Advanced Format)
- SAS JMP
- Stat Summary file for use with software to adjust machine offsets.
- XML (Standard Prolink Format)
- Fully embedded Windows Metafiles
If you don't see your format listed above..
If you don't see your preferred export format, it just means that nobody has asked for it. Give us a call at 860-659-5928 and ask us to add it. There is never a charge for adding new export formats as long as they are fairly industry standard.